Monday 30 September 2013

Month 1 over..

So I set a challenge for myself last month and I've got myself back on the poker train.

I haven't put in the volume that I wanted but I am struggling with how busy I am in other aspects of my life.

I'm mainly going to focus on Cash and MTT's rather than playing any SNGs. This is due to the time restraint I have on actually being able to play Poker.

This month I played 6,742 cash hands and you can see my graph below.


I am on a 60% rakeback deal on PaddyPower which is where I have been putting the volume in.

I also played about 30-40 MTTs this month and just about broke even. Had a few deep runs but just not running too well at the later stages. Hopefully will bink one soon to get a tasty bankroll booster.

I'm up around $500 for the month.

On to October!

No comments:

Post a Comment