Saturday 20 April 2013

Day 1


So I planned to grind Supernova status on Pokerstars. For non poker players this basically mean's playing and achieving a VIP reward of around $30,000. I got an Acting job early in the year which would never have allowed me to keep on pace.

I've now finished and slightly taking a break from my Acting. I'm being more select with the things I audition for which will free up more time for other ventures.

One of these is Poker, the other is business ideas. 

I've actually just hired some desk space in an incredibly cool office. I've found at home that I procrastinate far too much and never actually get anything done so the fact that I am paying rent for this will force me to come in and work. The idea is to make the rent back playing poker. The profits on top of this are going to go back into my Poker bankroll so I can play higher games and eventually make more money. 

Here are some pictures of the office:







I'm definitely going to stay here for at least 2 months and in that time I am going to aim to play at least 2,000 games if not more. 

I started properly playing these games this month and have currently played 141.

Here is my graph:


The red line shows what I should have won if there was no luck in Poker. The green line is my actual winnings. As you can see I am running well below what I should be. That basically just means I'm being really unlucky at the moment, but that should even out the more games I play. 

In general I'm not too happy with my results, I've definitely spewed a few buy ins here and there but thankful that I am still up. I've also just jumped straight into playing 9 tables with at least a year break so I am getting back into the swing.

I'll probably update this on a daily basis every time I've been to the office. It will include updates on poker and also how my business ventures are going. 

Aim is to make around $2,000 over the two months as well as launch my business ideas. Let's see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're keeping busy!! I'm sorry about the poker but I'm sure your luck will turn :) And I am so jealous of your office, looks like a really nice place to be in.
    Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete