Sunday 28 April 2013

Tennis Leaders Award & a new job!

So I went into Alexandra Park School on Friday to run my first Tennis Leaders workshop.

It went really well and I had some great feedback on the evaluation forms. It actually started to hail at one point when we were outside but that soon passed and we were welcomed with some lovely bright weather!

Having not had any formal training on how to deliver this course I was naturally a bit anxious when starting but thankfully the planning prior to the workshop really helped as I had a sound structure that I could just follow.

I managed to get the Teaching Assistant to take a few pictures throughout the workshop which I plan to integrate onto my website as well as using some of the feedback from the students. This will hopefully allow me to offer this as an alternative skill to my coaching when applying for new jobs.





I'm also heading into Coolhurst Tennis Club tomorrow to sign a contract to be their official Junior Competition Organiser. I've been covering shifts for them recently and also ran a few Easter camps there a few weeks ago. It's an amazing club with great facilities and I'm really looking forward to running & organising competitions. The work won't put too much strain on my other ventures and will help keep some form of steady income whilst I drive for other things!



I've definitely been slacking with the Poker since I've moved into the office but I'm still pleased about how much I am doing whilst here. Next week I aim to play 100 games at least.


1 comment:

  1. Great photos!! And congrats on the new job, I'm sure you'll be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete